Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween


The kids were all smiles this morning as they headed out the door for school in their Halloween costumes.  Jenna is Cleopatra, Britton is Lionel Messi doing one of his post goal celebrations (Messi is one of the most famous soccer players in the world, in case you didn't know), and Korinne is a hippie.  Jameson was still in his jammies, but we threw something on him so he could be in the picture, too.



I finally got around to updated the blog. It has been forever, but you haven't really noticed, have you?  October has been fun and busy and did I mention busy?  It happens to be my favorite month of the year.  The fall colors are gorgeous, the weather is great, and the National Day of Rejoicing falls on October 21st every year.  This year we were coming back from our annual S.G. fall break trip on my actual birthday, but Adam's family made sure we celebrated the night before we left for home.

(For every person that has ever said, "I don't think I'm ever seen Jameson not smiling." Well, here is a picture of him not smiling.  Clearly he hadn't gotten the memo a picture was being taken or he would have cheesed it.)

Here is a little video clip of Jameson with his adoring cousins in S.G.  They couldn't get enough of him and Jameson loved every minute of it.  I wanted to post this so you can hear his big belly laugh.  We love to get this kid laughing.



Jameson is a people person.  The more people the better.  His top front teeth are in.  I snapped this picture this morning and you can definitely see his pearly whites.


He has a few great loves.  The dishwasher, the refrigerator, phones and toilets. Unfortunately they don't really jive with what he can and should be playing with.  All bathroom doors must remained closed, we can only load or unload dishes when he is sleeping or otherwise occupied, and anytime the fridge is open there is a mash dash to get there before it closes and this kid is fast!  When he is crawling at top speed it is a thing to behold.  You have never seen a baby crawl faster. Never.  In S.G. he really enjoyed the pool.


He thought he was in heaven.



3 comments:

McKay Price said...

OK, when I looked at the picture of Jameson, sans smile, I thought "Hmmm, I don't think I've ever seen a picture of him without a smile". Then I read your ensuing comment.

McKay Price said...

Oh, and I couldn't help but notice that Adam is smiling, but it doesn't appear to be because there is a camera.

Kaylynn said...

What a cute laugh! I am glad you enjoyed your October.