Saturday, February 11, 2012

Smile!

Jameson is smiling. 

He also has a pretty good, "I've been fed and my diaper is changed" face.  Whatever the expression the tongue is always out and the arms are always moving.  He has grown about 3 inches since he was born.  I have a feeling he might be on the tall side when he grows up.  (Of course it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out since his birthparents are 5'9' and 6'3").

5 comments:

Malinda said...

Love it! I don't think we ever captured such a big smile from our kids when they were that young. Good work.

Kaylynn said...

I wish I could hold him. Hopefully he can play basketball if he's tall.

Emily said...

Beautiful baby!! Looks like he's getting plenty of everything he needs! What a lucky boy!

Jeff & Liberty said...

What a guy! Love those smiles.

Kristen said...

Darling smiles. Can't wait to hold him again. I'm looking forward to seeing all of you soon.