It was a busy week, but not a lot of pictures were taken. We did a lot of juggling with multiple things every night, but got through it all.
On Tuesday night that had an activity at the Elementary school for students and their Dads so I went to Layton for Briton's soccer game so Adam could attend with Korinne. When I left it was sunny and warm, but when I arrived at Britton's game it was dark, windy, and ominous. I arrived a bit late due to other activities so I was only able to watch the game for 5 minutes before they stopped it due to lightening in the area. It was a lot of driving for 5 minutes of soccer, but Britton and I had fun shopping at Sam's club and getting some dinner before heading home.
On Wednesday Adam, Korinne, Jameson and I went to the first ever Ridgeline Homecoming parade. The weather did not cooperate, however, and it literally rained on our parade, but Korinne and Jmo still got enough candy to declare the event a success. Britton was away at a cross country race, but didn't end up running since he was kicked in the hamstring at his soccer game and it was bothering him enough that he didn't want to aggravate it by racing too soon. He arrived home late because the boys varsity race was delayed by lightening. I hadn't gone because I knew he wasn't going to race which made it so he had to wait for the bus to get home.
On Friday Britton went to the high school homecoming game and Jenna went with Adam to the USU game. USU's stadium has had a massive multi-million dollar overhaul and is super nice now. It has a huge jumbo tron and Adam was happy to report that he can now understand every word being said over the loudspeaker. :-)
USU won, but Ridgeline lost. At least the Cross Country team won the Cache/ Box Invitational and brought back the traveling trophy to the school earlier in the week. Last week Ridgeline's varsity boys XC team placed 2nd place overall in the open race at the Murray Invitational which resulted in RHS's first school trophy since opening it's doors this year.
Jameson lost his 2nd tooth so the hole in his smile keeps getting bigger.
Today is our Primary Program and it is Jameson's first time participating. I will be leading the music and am more than happy to let his Sunbeam teacher deal with him during the meeting. Korinne is also in the program and is ready to go with her part. You know, I think I like the program better when I can just relax and watch the results of someone else's hard work. :-) We got a new Primary Presidency 1 month ago so this has all been thrown together last minute since the program hadn't even been written when they took over 4 Sundays ago. I know people love the mess-ups, but since I'm leading the actual program I'm really hoping for smooth sailing.

2 comments:
The primary program was great. Everyone was amazing--especially the Sunbeams. JMO KNEW his part and was so cute! Whew! Check that one off your list.
I didn't know you were leading the primary program. Whew! I'll bet you are glad that is over for the year!
Post a Comment