Sunday, March 11, 2012

Awww!


Ok, so if you don't think Jameson is just a wee bit cute you may not have a heart.  His eyelashes have grown a lot in the last week and I LOVE long eyelashes. 


His hair has started to get pretty wild.  A lot of it fell out on the top, but as you can see there is still a lot left.

He likes to show off his new skills.

"Oh yeah, I can totally hold up my head. No problem."



Watch out ladies, Jameson is in the house!

5 comments:

Malinda said...

Dang cute!

Linn said...

Good grief, he is SO adorable!

Emily said...

do you just snuggle and kiss him all day long? I don't think I could resist those cheeks!

Jeff & Liberty said...

Sadie is in love! We all are!

Kaylynn said...

So cute. I would take pictures all day, too.