Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Cribs are for babies!


Korinne is almost 20 months old, but don't tell her that, she thinks she is 5. She insists upon eating up to the table with the other kids and sleeping in Jenna's bed at night. She is actually getting better at staying in the bed all night. Jenna has been sleeping in the crib so Korinne can feel like a big kid. Korinne still won't use sipper cups or bibs. We had to get her a water bottle like Britton and Jenna and just hope at each meal she doesn't get too messy.
In other news I got called to be the new Primary President on Sunday. Apparently they didn't care that I have absolutely no previous primary experience whatsoever and have no idea how one is actually run. I guess the ole motto "fake it til you make it" will certainly apply here! Should make for some interesting experiences. I guess it is as good a time as any to delve into the unknown.
Adam has been busy at work (good), but hasn't been able to make it to a lot of real estate classes the last couple of weeks (bad). Britton and Jenna have been really good at playing with each other (good) and really good at fighting with each other (bad). The certainly know exactly what to do to really annoy one another, and happily do so. Korinne, of course, is right in the middle of it all!

No comments: